2/29/08

GENTING TRIP!!





Different views of Genting- The first is taken while randomly walking around and the second is the hotel's view. Stayed at First World hotel btw.


























Time for the theme park! Took the usual suspects- but only Jerry and Patrick dared to take those 360 degrees rides. :)

























































Group peeks!! Taken in a mall while waiting for the 4D show theatre to open. Haha, I know this sounds quite kiasu but let me assure you.. we're not. =) The theatre opens like 10 mins before the show and we had nothing better to do then.

Hmmm.. throw in some shopping, a visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not!, several hours of coach rides, late night card games, sort of cheap good food (VS expensive bad food), a movie (Flood) and air-con temperatures 24/7, and tada! You'll have my Genting trip.

P/s: Thank you HJ for planning this and double thanks to everyone who came. It was a great trip and I look forward to the next one. =D *hint hint

P/p/s: Credits to HJ too for the pics- I guess this explains why her face is so big for most of the shots huh. Lol!


No comments: